NordGlass is a brand of AGC, one of the world’s leading glass companies.
- NordGlass is a glass brand with a wide range of products for the automotive replacement market. All NordGlass windscreens meet industry ECE R43 quality standards and the brand has earned a solid reputation with customers for its service level, reliability and value for money. You can always count on NordGlass for a solution!
- AGC branded replacement glazings are high-quality products, matching the strict specifications of AGC OEM products fitted to new vehicles. All AGC branded replacement products are manufactured in plants with ISO/TS16949 certification and according to quality specifications that significantly exceed the standard ECE R43 regulation. In quality terms , AGC ARG glazing can be considered as Original Spare Parts or equivalent. This superior quality is maintained by AGC’s policy of continual testing throughout the manufacturing process and a final fitting test before mass production. By fitting AGC glass, you can be sure to deliver the best standards of performance and safety.
GOOD PRACTICE POLICY
- NordGlass company has a good reputation among its business partners and employees. It takes great care to maintain its business ethics within the quality and environment policy. At every level of organisation, the employees understand the necessity to comply with the rules and duties connected with their work; they also know that the company’s activities will be realised within the meaning of these rules
- Certyficate ISO 9001:2015 (.pdf, 530 KB)
- Certyficate ISO 14001:2015 (.pdf, 805 KB)
- Certyfikat ISO 45001:2018 (.pdf.)
- IRIS Certificate
- Policy of the Integrated Management System and Technical Safety